|Released Date||12 November 2015|
|Released in Screens||4500+|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||172.82 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||30.71 Crore|
|3rd Week Collections|
|3rd Week Total||05.07 Crore [Approx]|
|4th Week Collections|
|4th Week Total||01.60 Crore [Approx]|
|5th Week Collections|
|Total Collection||211.50 Crore|
Total Cost 115.00 Cr
Production Cost: 85.00 Cr and Prints and advertising cost 30.00 Crores [It is one of the most widely publicized movie of all times]
Rajshri has sold Prem Ratan Dhan Payo to Fox Star at 140.00 Cr.
4500 Pan India and 800 Overseas
Worldwide: Rs 382 Crores as reported. [Note: These are estimates and not final numbers]
Records:1. PRDP is now 3rd highest grossing bollywood Movies of 2015
2. PRDP is now 2nd highest grossing movie of bollywood in overseas in 2015
3. PRDP has reached amongst top 20 highest grossing bollywood movies of all time in India in just 5 days
4. PRDP will soon enter the Top 10 Bollywood movies of All Time List
5. Day one box office collection is all time Highest in the history of bollywood beating Happy New year. Srk's Happy New Year had collected 37.52 Cr in trade figure for the hindi version as per trade figure and 42.62 Cr as per producer figure. Here are the list of top opening days of bollywood of all time. before this.
6. This is also the highest number collected in a single day by any movie beating the sunday numbers of Bajrangi Bhaijaan and PK .
Tests faced by Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo has opened all time highest all over india with all movie chains reporting the same but real test will be tomorrow as it is going to be a working day and the numbers will come down.
The challenge is to remain at 30 Cr levels on working days which can only happen if content is good. Last year Happy New year failed to sustain itself after the opening day but PRDP's reports seems to be better.
Public reports on PRDP seems to be that first half is slow but second half is better.
Trade expectations from PRDP is that it should remain at 30 Cr nett levels over next 3 days till sunday which can only happen if content is good.
Hit Ya Flop Economics:
Satellite Rights : 50 Cr [ As part of multi movie deal of Star with Salman Khan]
Music Rights: 17 Cr with T-Series
Salman only takes Satellite Rights of every movie as his salary so the money from Satellite will go to him as that is Salman's direct deal with Star.
[There are some ignorant journalists who are thinking that this goes to producers and reporting such but that is not so]
PRDP needs to do a distributor share of 98.00 Cr worldwide to be safe which should be comfortably achieved.
The price for FoxStar is 140.00 Cr so for them distributor share needed to be profitable would be much higher.
|Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Day Wise Box Office Collection|