|Released Date||28 October 2016|
|Released in Screens||2500|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||70.41 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||22.99 Crore|
|3rd Week Collections|
|3rd Week Total||04.75 Crore|
|4th Week Collections|
|4th Week Total||01.65 Crore|
|5th Week Collections|
|5th Week Total||--|
|Total Collection||100.50 Crore|
Budget: 120.00 Crs all inclusive.
Production Cost:105.00 Crs
Prints & Advertising Cost: 15.00 Crs
Ajay Devgan has not taken any salary for this movie and would only take profits if any.
Ajay Devgan, Sayesha Saigal, Erika Kaar, Abigail Eames and Vir Das starrer Shivaay has opened in around 2500 screens in India almost similar to Ae Dil Hain Mushkil.
Hit / Flop:
Ajay Devgan's Shivaay is a very high budget movie and should cross 130.00 Crs to be called a hit
Satellite rights of Shivaay are expected to hit a mark of more than 20 Crs depending on box office.
$01.45 Million / 09.50 Cr gross.
135 Cr + gross
1. Opening day collections of Shivaay are 10th Highest of this year [P.F].
2. First weekend collections of Shivaay are 12th Highest of This year and are even below Mohen Jo Daro [P.F].
3. 1st Week box office collections of Shivaay are 8th Highest of this year after Sultan, Dhoni, Rustom, Airlift, Housefull 3, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Fan.
4. For Ajay Devgan this is second best 1st week total after SIngham returns.
* Shivaay had been heaviest hit by the currency crisis in its 3rd Weekend.
* Smaller Centers have a much larger business in cash and that has been completely hit by the currency issue. .
* Ajay Devgan's Shivaay had a larger business in cash and this currency exchange issue has hit it much harder than ADHM and Rock On 2.
* In Hindi heartlands dominated by single screens Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, UP, Rajasthan everywhere Shivaay has been higher than Ae Dil hai Mushkil
* More number of people watched Shivaay on 1st Monday than Ae Dil Hai Mushkil but due to higher ticket price Ae Dil Hai Mushkil had higher collections than Shivaay.
* 1st Monday was a holiday in many parts of North India and Shivaay saw a massive growth in core massy circuits.
|Shivaay Budget & Day Wise Box Office Collection|