|Released Date||28 October 2016|
|Released in Screens||2500|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||80.19 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||24.67 Crore|
|3rd Week Collections|
|3rd Week Total||05.35 Crore|
|4th Week Collections|
|4th Week Total||01.93 Crore|
|Total Collection||112.50 Crore|
Budget: 92.00 Crs all inclusive.
Production Cost: 72.00 Crs
Prints & Advertising Cost: 20.00 Crs
Ranbir has reduced his salary after 3 flops for this film.
Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai and Anushka Sharma starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has opened in around 2500 screens in India almost similar to Shivaay.
Hit / Flop:
Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is a very high budget movie and should cross 100.00 Crs to be called a hit.
Ae Dil hai Mushkil has a rebate of 15 Cr for foreign locales shooting given by tourism departments. While the superhit Music Rights have also brought in a strong 15 Crs
Satelitte rights are expected to hit a mark of more than 20 Cr
$12.40 Million / 84.82 Cr [Till 4th Week]
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is 2nd Highest 1st week in overseas after Sultan in this year.
This is also second highest opening of this Year after Sultan in overseas and 9th highest opening of all time in overseas as well as highest Non Khan opener in overseas.
235 Cr gross+
Worldwide Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is all set to be Ranbir's second entry into 200 Cr club after YJHD.
This is Ranbir's second highest grossing movie globally after YJHD
ADHM has crossed 100 Crs worldwide in just 4 days as it has done much better than Shivaay in overseas.
Monday was the best day for ADHM in India as day after Diwali is a holiday and the best day for collections in many parts of India.
In many areas the combined total of both ADHM and Shivaay was record highest and more than Day one records of PRDP.
In overseas ADHM is all set to cross YJHDas the highest grossing Ranbir movie in overseas.
1. Opening day collections of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil are 6th Highest of this year [P.F].
2. This is highest ever 1st day for a Karan Johar directed movie.
3. For Ranbir Kapoor this is 3rd Highest opening day of his career after Besharam and Yeh Jawani Hain Deewani.
4. First Weekend collections of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil are 9th Highest of 2016 [P.F].
5. In India ADHM is Karan Johar's highest grossing movie beating Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra starrer Student of the year and Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer My name is Khan.
6. 1st Week Collections of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil are 5th Highest of this year after Sultan, Rustom, Dhoni and Airlift. [P.F]
7. 2nd Week Friday collections of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil are 3rd highest of this after Sultan and Airlift.[T.F]
8. Second Week collections of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil are 5th highest of this year.[T.F].
9. Second Weekend collections of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil are 4th Highest of 2016 [P.F].
10. Ae Dil Hai Mushk is Ranbir Kapoor's second highest grossing movie globally after Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
11. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is Ranbir's third entry into 100 Cr after Barfi and Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani while this is Karan's first entry into 100 Cr Club.
12. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is Ranbir Kapoor's second highest grosser after Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
13. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is Karan Johar's highest grosser [as director].
* ADHM also got hit by ongoing currency crisis and by finished with low 3rd week
* Ajay Devgn's Shivaay has been hit much harder by the crisis but Ae Dil Hai Mushkil has also been hit as well which means it will also finish its run much lower than expected.
|Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Budget & Day Wise Box Office Collection|