|Released Date||25 November 2016|
|Released in Screens||1200|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||47.00 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||14.49 Crore|
|3rd Week Collections|
|3rd Week Total||04.20 Crore|
|4th Week Collections|
|4th Week Total||--|
|Total Collection||68.15 Crore|
Budget: 45.00 Crs all inclusive
Production Cost: 32.00 Cr
Prints & Advertising Cost: 13.00 Cr
Shah Rukh Khan has not taken any salary for this movie.Srk salary is usually in the range of 50.00 Crs.Srk is also producer of the film.
India: 1200 [800 Theaters]
Total: 1800 screens
The Drama film Dear Zindagi is one of the smallest release for a Shah Rukh Khan movie.
Hit / Flop:
Alia Bhatt, Shah Rukh Khan , Ira Dubey , Kunal Kapoor , Angad Bedi and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer Dear Zindagi has all India rights sold to NH studios for 32.00 Crs.
Gauri Shinde's Dear Zindagi should cross 65.00 Crs to be called a hit .
119.00 Cr + gross.
-> The Drama film Dear Zindagi is 11th highest of this year [Worldwide]
$6.25 Million [10 Days]
1. Opening day collections of Drama film Dear Zindagi are 13th Highest of this year [T.F].
2. First weekend collections of Zindagi are 11th Highest of This year [P.F] even higher than Mohen Jo Daro and Shivaay.
3. For Alia Bhatt Dear Zindagi is 5th Highest Weekend in her career behind 2 States (38.00 Cr), Shaandaar (33.51), Udta Punjab (33.80 Crore), Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (33.74 Crore).
4. For Shah Rukh Khan Dear Zindagi is 8th Highest weekend in his career.
5. 1st Week box office collections of Dear Zindagi are 13th Highest of this year [T.F].
* Overseas and Worldwide are much better and likely to finish 5th highest of this year
* Gauri Shinde's last film English Vinglish had collected 39.00 Crs on a 20.00 Crs budget and was a success.
* Without Srk the film would have been a 03.00-04.00 Cr starter at best.
* The film has done well in multiplexes of Andhra, Kerala, Telangana, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil nadu and the usual Srk stronghold of West Bengal.
* Dear Zindagi Collect 10.10 Crore in second weekend which is good
* Dear Zindagi Crosses the life time collections of Udta Punjab and Mohen jo Daro.
Alia Bhatt's Highest Opening Weekend Grossers:
2 States: 38.00 Crore
Shaandaar: 33.51 Crore
Udta Punjab: 33.80 Crore
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania: 33.74 Crore
Dear Zindagi: 32.50 Crore
Student Of The Year: 28.50 Crore
Kapoor And Sons: 26.35 Crore
Highway: 13.50 Crore
Alia Bhatt's Highest Opening Day:
Shaandaar: 13.10 Crore
2 States: 11.75 Crore
Udta Punjab: 10.05 Crore
Dear Zindagi: 08.75 Crore
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania: 09.00 Crore
Student Of The Year: 09.00 Crore
Kapoor And Sons: 06.85 Crore
Highway: 03.75 Crore
|Dear Zindagi Budget, Screens & Day Wise Box Office Collection|