|Released Date||18 November 2016|
|Released in Screens||1200|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||04.25 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||00.15 Crore|
|Total Collection||04.50 Crore|
Budget: 15.00 Crs all inclusive
Production Cost: 08.00 Cr
Prints & Advertising Cost: 07.00 Cr
Tum Bin II is double the budget of original Tum Bin.
Anubhav Sinha's Tum Bin II India screen count: 1200
Hit / Flop:
Neha Sharma, Aditya Seal and Ashim Gulati starrer Tum Bin II had to collect 15.00 Cr to be called a hit.
Producers claim that they have recovered 12.00 Cr from sale of music satellite and digital rights.
Digital Rights being sold to Amazon as a part of multi-movie deal.
The Film will have a limited release in overseas.
1. Opening day collections of Tum Bin II are 45th Highest of this year [T.F].
2. 1st Weekend collections of Tum Bin II are 46th Highest of this year [T.F].
3. 1st Weekend collections of Tum Bin II is higher than first part of Tum Bin which collected 00.56 Cr but that was 15 years ago.
* Tum Bin was estimated to make around 05.00 Cr (2001) as per Trade of that time which adjusted for inflation would come out to be around 30 Cr.
* The First Part of Tum Bin was made 15 years ago and was a word of mouth success due to good songs and had gone on to beat the bigger movie Aks.
* Unlike the First Part of Tum Bin the music of Tum Bin 2 was poor and that mixed with the ongoing demonetization issue has killed the film.
|Tum Bin II Budget, Screens & Day Wise Box Office Collection|