|Released Date||18 December 2015|
|Released in Screens||3000+|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||86.15 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||55.70 Crore|
|3rd Week Collections|
|3rd Week Total||29.05 Crore|
|4th Week Collections|
|4th Week Total||10.10 Crore|
|5th Week Collections|
|5th Week Total||04.80 Crore|
|Total Collection||186.00 Crore|
Total: 120 Cr
Production Cost: 100 Cr
Prints and Advertising cost: 20 Cr
2300-2400 as per trade sources while producers claim 3050 screens.
Worldwide: 340+ Crores gross
1. First Week box office collections of Bajirao Mastani are 4th Highest of 2015 behind only Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and Dilwale.
2.This is highest ever First week in Ranveer Singh's career ahead of Ram Leela and Gunday.
3. This is also the second highest grossing movie in Ranveer Singh 's career after ram leela.
4. Bajirao Mastani is already 9th highest grossing movie of 2015 and has removed Piku from the list.
5. First Weekend Box Office Collections of Bajirao Mastani are 7th Highest of 2015 behind Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Dilwale, Welcome Back, Brothers and ABCD 2.
6.This is second highest opening weekend in Ranveer Singh s career behind only Ram Leela .
7.Worldwide it is 5th highest opener of 2015 behind Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Dilwale and Welcome back
8. Bajirao Mastani has 9th or 10th highest opening day of 2015 behind PRDP,Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Dilwale, Singh is Bliing, ABCD 2, Welcome Back, Brothers, Gabbar is Back and at similar levels as Shaandar
9. This is 3rd highest Opening day in ranveer singh 's career behind Ram leela and Gunday.
Bajirao Mastani has now finally overtaken Dilwale's total box office collections in India but in overseas Dilwale is much ahead in most countries except in US and Canada.
Bajirao Mastani was however down 57% from its second friday which was a Christmas Holiday and 55% down from second Sunday.
Bajirao Mastani is now set to be second highest week 2 of 2015 after Bajrangi Bhaijaan and will definitely finish above 150 Crores.
The Lifetime total of Bajirao Mastani is set to depend on how it takes advantage of new year holidays in its third weekend
Bajirao Mastani had the second best second weekend of 2015 after Bajrangi Bhaijaan but was aided by Christmas Holiday.
Eros acquired the rights of Bajirao Mastani from Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Rs 125 Cr
Sanjay Leela Bhansali movies have always done well only in Maharashtra and Gujarat and only in multiplexes elsewhere and struggles in hindi heartland and this movie will likely take the same route.
150 Crore - Hit
190 Crore - Superhit
225 Crore - Blockbuster
|Bajirao Mastani Day Wise Box Office Collection|