|Released Date||18 December 2015|
|Released in Screens||3200+|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||102.65 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||31.22 Crore|
|3rd Week Collections|
|3rd Week Total||11.47 Crore|
|4th Week Collections|
|4th Week Total||02.15 Crore|
|Total Collection||149.00 Crore|
This is a highly discputed number as both Dilwale and Bajirao mastani are claiming a 3000 screen count in India which cannot be possible as total India screen counts are lower.
Total: 110 Cr Without Shahrukh Khan's Salary
Production Cost: 85 Cr
Prints and Advertising cost 25 Cr
SRK's salary is usually in 50 Cr range but as it is his own production he has not taken any salary for the movie since the profits would be his own.
$16.75 Million or Rs 110.83 Crores gross ( 7 days)
270+ Cr gross
First Weekend box office collections of Dilwale are 3rd highest of 2015 behind Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and Bajrangi Bhaijaan
First Weekend collections are also the 10th highest opening weekend of All time
This is also the 3rd highest opening weekend number for a SRK movie after Happy New year and Chennai Express
Sunday was the best day for Dilwale so far as it saw less number of disruptions to its shows so far with only Mangalore being the only affected city where Dilwale cannot run.
Poltical disruptions have been heavy for Dilwale on both Friday and Saturday.
Overall first weekend is pretty good considering its a non holiday weekend and lesser number of shows compared to any big movie but is still at least 5-10 Cr short of trade expectations.
1. First Week box office collections of Dilwale are 3rd highest of 2015 behind Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
2. First Week Box Office Collections are also the 15th highest opening week of All time.
3. This is also the 3rd highest opening week number for a Shahrukh Khan movie after Happy New year and Chennai Express.
4. Dilwale has collected 21 Crores which is the 3rd highest of 2015 behind Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
5. Dilwale is likely to be 11th or 12th Highest Opening day of All time here is the list of top opening days box office collections of all time in India.
6. Dilwale is Shahrukh Khan's 3rd Highest opening day in his career behind Happy New year and Chennai Express
7. Dilwale is highest ever opening day for Varun Dhawan in his caree.
160 Crore - Hit
190 Crore - Superhit
225 Crore - Blockbuster
Red Chillies Entertainment is itself distributing Dilwale and has sold the all India theatrical rights of Dilwale for Rs 130 Cr to individual distributors by territory.
Actual Hit or flop would be decided at India theatrical cost so we would take this number for Hit or Flop.
Music Rights have been sold to Sony for Rs 15 Cr.
Overseas Rights have been sold at 40 Cr Minimum Gurantee and an overflow if overseas crosses a certain number.
Sattelite Rights have a box office performance clause and should fetch 45 Cr if the movie crosses 200 crores at box office.
On a Production House basis 120 Cr profit will come to red chillies if movie performs as per expectations and hits 200 Cr.
|Dilwale Day Wise Box Office Collection|