|Released Date||29 July 2016|
|Released in Screens||3000+|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||53.34 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||15.63 Crore|
|3rd Week Collections|
|3rd Week Total|
|Total Collection||70.00 Crore|
Budget: 65 Crs [Approx]
Production Cost: 45 Crs.
Prints & Advertising Cost: 20 Crs.
3000+ screens Approx in India.
Varun Dhawan, John Abraham, Jacqueline Fernandez and Akshaye Khanna starrer is an expensive movie.
Rohit Dhawan's Dishoom will be a hit once it reaches 80.00 Crs.
$3 Million or Rs 20.00 Crore
86 Crs+ Gross
1. Opening day collections of Dishoom are 6th Highest of this year behind Sultan, Fan, Housefull-3, Airlift and Baaghi.
2. This is 3rd highest opening day in Varun's career after Dilwale and ABCD 2.
3. Dishoom is 4th Highest opening day for John Abraham in his career after Race 2, Welcome Back and Housefull-2 all of whom were multi starrers.
4. This is also 6th Highest Opening day for Sajid Nadiadwala after Kick, Housefull-3, Housefull-2, 2 States and Baaghi.
5. Dishoom has the six highest 1st week of this year behind Sultan, Fan, Housefull 3, Airlift and Baaghi.
As with all movies where perception is important for producers Dishoom team held a success party and while it has improved the box office numbers for Rohit Dhawan compared to Desi Boyz it is not much of a success.