|Released Date||18 November 2016|
|Released in Screens||1700|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||30.15 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||05.65 Crore|
|Total Collection||35.80 Crore|
Budget: 45 Crs all inclusive
Production Cost: 33 Cr
Prints & Advertising Cost: 12 Cr
The action-thriller Force 2 is double the budget of original Force.
Abhinay Deo's Force 2 India screen count: 1700
Hit / Flop:
John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha And Tahir Bhasin starrer Force 2 had to collect 60 Crs to be called a hit.
$842,134 / 05.74 Cr with best results in UAE & Gulf which contributed to $550.898 out of the total.
The Film on it's 1st day [Thursday] in Dubai collected 600,000 AED / 01.11 Cr from 84 screens.
1. Opening day collections of action-thriller Force 2 are 23th Highest of this year [T.F].
2. 1st Weekend collections of action-thriller Force 2 are 20th Highest of this year [T.F].
3. 1st Weekend Collection of Force 2 is higher than First part of Force which collected 14.00 Cr and Rocky Handsome which collected 16.12 Cr and Akira which collected 16.65 Cr.
* 1st day Collections of Force 2 are higher than the First Part of Force which had an opening of 04.53 Cr [T.F].
* The First Part of Force had collected 26.00 Cr [T.F] in its overall run just about recovering its budget.
* Force 2 opening is higher than Rocky Handsome which had an opening of 05.39 Cr [P.F] and Akira's opening of 05.15 Cr [P.F].
* John Abraham's Force 2 is an action based mass film and its business has been severely hit by the current cash crunch due to currency exchange .
|Force 2 Budget, Screens & Day Wise Box Office Collection|