|Released Date||11 November 2016|
|Released in Screens||1700|
|1st Week Collections|
|1st Week Total||10.01 Crore|
|2nd Week Collections|
|2nd Week Total||00.67 Crore|
|Total Collection||10.68 Crore|
Budget: 45 Crs all inclusive
Production Cost: 30 Cr
Prints & Advertising Cost: 15 Cr
Rock On 2 is double the budget of original Rock On.
Shujaat Saudagar's Rock On 2 India screen count: 1700
Hit / Flop:
Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Shashank Arora, Prachi Desai starrer Rock on 2 had to collect 60 Crores to be called a hit.
1. Opening day collections of Rock On 2 are 35th Highest of this year [T.F].
2. First weekend collections of Rock On 2 are 32th Highest of This year [T.F].
3. 1st Week box office collections of Rock On 2 are 37th Highest of this year.
* The first part of Rock On had taken an opening of 01.66 Cr [T.F] back in 2008 at around 1/3 of screens of the current one and this one was expected to at least collect 05-06 Cr but it has failed miserably at that
* Opening is extremely poor and at the levels of Harshvardhan Kapoor And Saiyami Kher starrer Mirzya which had an opening day of 02.20 Cr and was one of the big flops of this year.
* 1st Weekend of Rock On was 6.02 Cr and for Rock on 2 to only better it by few lakhs after eight years.
* Rock On 2 is also in a clash with Chaar Sahibzaade - Rise Of Banda Bahadur which has started well in Punjab and Delhi city .
* Currency issue would have cost the movie some where by 40-45% as it is a new release but still a rock movie without hit songs was always going to struggle.